Patriot’s consulting services has a staff of technical experts with extensive training to conduct and manage large and small scale projects in the areas of asbestos, lead, mold, indoor air quality, and bacteria.
Qualifications and Certifications
Our field personnel have the following certifications:
- Asbestos: DOSH Certified Asbestos Consultants and Site Surveillance Technicians
- Lead: DPH Certified Inspector / Assessors, Project Monitors and Project Designers
- Mold: Microbial Investigation / IAQ Training, IICRC Training
- Other: CIH, REA, 40-hour HAZWOPER Training, Confined Space Training,
* The CIH is an outside person we contract with on a job-by-job basis.
Priority of Service
With many years of experience in this industry, our consultants understand that each individual project is unique and always has the element of urgency, thus projects must be handled according to the resources of the client as well as Patriot’s. In every case, we always strive to provide the best custom-designed solutions within regulatory guidelines, which meet the needs of our client in a timely and cost-effective manner without compromising the quality work.
Quality of Service
Our field services administrative personnel are efficient and responsible in documenting preliminary information and scheduling jobs throughout the day. You can be assured of excellent customer service and timely response.